Board of Education meeting minutes 2/27/2023: Information Relative to Opening Items on the Agenda
* The second February meeting of the Edgerton School District Board of Education was held on Monday, February 27th, 2023 in the Board Conference Room located at the south end of the Edgerton High School.
* School Board President, Matt Towns called the meeting to order at approximately 7:00 p.m.
* School Board Clerk, Kathy Klein called roll. Responding were Steven Doll, Brandon Ferrell, Jeremiah Johnson, Kathy Klein, Kelly Kwiatkowski, Leia Maves, Derek Ninmer, Jim Raymond, Matt Towns and District Administrator, Dr. Dennis Pauli.
* No citizen input was offered.
* Motion by Kelly Kwiatkowski, seconded by Leia Maves, to approve the following consent agenda items:
(a) February 13, 2023 meeting minutes
(b) Letter of resignation from the following staff member:
* Chris Holloway as High School Education Support Professional effective March 1, 2023
* $500 from Chilimania to the Edgerton High School FFA program
* Stadium donations $14,500
Nine votes in favor, no votes opposed; motion carried.
* School Board Treasurer, Steven Doll and Director of Finance and Personnel, Dr. Tad Wehner reviewed the 2022-2023 Schedule of Bills.
* Motion by Steven Doll, seconded by Jeremiah Johnson, to approve vouchers for payment pending final audit. Nine votes in favor, no votes opposed; motion carried.
District Administrator's Report of Business
* School Board President, Matt Towns led the discussion on nominating a 2023 Golden Apple Award recipient. No action was taken.
* Director of Technology, James Haas gave a review of the Instructional Technology Budget for 2023-2024 and Multi-Year Projection Overview.
* Motion by Derek Ninmer, seconded by Kelly Kwiatkowski, to adjourn at 7:55 p.m. Nine votes in favor, no votes opposed; motion carried.